PRINTS ON PRINTS

Mixing prints is something that definitely doesn't come easy. You have to choose your pieces wisely so it doesn’t look like you got dressed with your eyes closed. Whenever I’m in a wardrobe rut and I feel like everything I own is boring, mixing up my prints always helps!

Here are a few tips I’ve put together to help you make the right decisions when mixing prints.

1. Use animal prints and stripes as your neutrals. These will become your staple pieces, and your best friends.
2. Change up your scales. If you’re using a small print on top, go for a bigger print on the bottom to separate the pieces.
3. Stay within the same color scheme. If possible, make sure you have at least one color that matches in your bottom and top.
4. Use accessories to your advantage. If you aren’t quite ready to go over the top, try pairing a printed top, denim skinnies, and a printed clutch.


Combos that work
Mix a graphic tee with printed bottoms
Florals and Stripes
Animal on Animal
Stripes and Nubby Tweed
Floral and Floral





















If you still feel like you aren’t ready to mix prints, go for a dress that already has the multi print combo until you can get a feel for it! Check out these options below.















1 comment:

  1. I really love your blog and I hope that maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete